I love that term multiculturalism. Here in the U.S., the left loves to throw that word around saying we need to be more multicultural like Europe. Does the term MULTI-culturalism even apply when there is only one ot
(Opinion) The 20th and 21rst century 1901-present day ( The United States) In parts 1 and 2 of this piece we trimmed the fat so to speak by correcting some misconceptions abo
If you would like some insight into myself and my writing, please begin by clicking here The Industrial Revolution- (18th and 19th century Europe, and the United States.) There are several versions of how the
Throughout our history we have been through many forms of government, and we have utilized many different social structures as we have evolved as a species. In our early beginnings, a communal or communist lifestyle
C H Coutts's posts
- Welcome to Multiculturalism and Open Border Migration...
- Socialism vs Capitalism... Revolution or Evolution Part Two
- Socialism vs Capitalism... Revolution or Evolution
- A Deeper Look Into ANTIFA... Part 2
- A Deeper Look Into ANTIFA... Part 1
- So, What Exactly is a Bump Stock?
- America Asked for 3 Minutes-- The NFL Responds: DECLINED!