There are few, if any, rights that have been as successfully defended as the right to keep and bear arms. Though under almost constant attack, there has been more done to not only protect but expand gun rights in America
Frank Caprio's posts
- Rick Scott Should Be Prosecuted
- The 2nd Amendment: Barrels, Bolts, and the Bottom Line
- My Conservative Vision
- Why America is Wrong About North Korea
- The Oath To Office Explained
- The United States Is Not A Democracy
- A Way to Support Our Troops
- We Hold These Truths
- The Continued Attacks on American Ideals
- Political Correctness, Idiocy and the Continued Attack on Western Civilization.
- Civil War Truths
- People, It is Independence Day, not 'In Dependence Day'
- No Victim? No Crime!
- Who Owns Your Life?
- The Commerce Clause Discussed
- Why Is the Constitution Ignored?