We can Drain the Swamp without Washington DC getting involved. It’s true. ”Drain the swamp,” was a fantastic campaign slogan which captured the nation's imagination. At this point
Julie Custer 's posts
- Cotton Leaves Horror, Devastation In Its Wake
- A Digital Congress Will Crush the Status Quo
- LGBTQ: Self-Centered Bullies
- LGBT Pride: Nazi’s in Your Midst?
- Folks, We’ve Got Issues…
- Christmas in July
- Loving a Bulldozer
- Gun Control Myths Reign Supreme on Facebook
- Name Game Meets Blame Game: The Legend of the Assault Rifle
- United We Stand, Divided We Fail
- Why We Are Worlds Apart
- Can't We All Just Get Along?
- To Sad and Neglected Moms on Mother's Day
- Why the Left Hates Us
- Why I Don't Speak Progressive
- Dear Social Justice Warriors...
- The Problem With Transgenderism
- A Heavy Blow to Constitutional Conservatism-- Remembering Antonin Scalia
- Pets Make Us Feel Like Rock Stars
- Who's Dying in the Streets of America?
- Protest This!
- The Broke Conservative
- Should Savage Beating in Chicago Be A Hate Crime?
- Moms That Made Headlines in 2016
- A New Year's Pledge to Readers