The only reason why any of us walked out of this thing, by the grace of God, one of the folks here (security detail traveling with Scalise) had a weapon to fire back and give us a moment to find cover. We were inside t
Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise and several staffers have been shot at a practice baseball field this morning. According to Fox News, in addition to House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, Rep. Roger Williams, and mul
"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men." Colossians 3:23 Citing "personal reasons," Jaelene Hinkle withdrew from the Women's U.S. National Socce
Update: According to his parents, Otto Warmbier has been released but has been in a coma for over a year now. "Otto has left North Korea. He is on Medivac flight on his way home. Sadly, he is in a coma and
Heather Bryant's posts
- Let Justice be Done, no Matter Who it is!
- "The Killing Field:" Heroic Capitol Police Stop Hodgkinson's Massacre Plans
- "We Were Sitting Ducks; Guns Saved Our Lives"
- Breaking News: Mass Shooting in Virginia: Rep. Steve Scalise Shot in Early Morning Attack
- U.S. National Soccer Player, Jaelene Hinkle, Takes a Courageous Stand for Christ
- Breaking News: Otto Warmbier Is Released from North Korea! UPDATE: Warmbier is in a Coma!
- Meet the New Face of Planned Parenthood, 17-year-old Deja Foxx
- Preemie Hippo, Baby Fiona, Reunites with her Mom, Bibi, for the First Time
- Leftist, Social Justice Warriors Form Vigilante Group
- Parenting Done Right-- Your Feel Good Story of the Day
- Kabuki Theatre: James Comey Edition
- The Best of Us All! Remembering Our Fallen Heroes on Memorial Day
- Antonin Scalia Would Be Proud as President Trump Nominates Neil Gorsuch